During the week of June 5, 2017, Realcomp implemented several MLS-related enhancements to improve the flexibility of the MLS for Subscribers. Specifically, these improvements now enable you to:
1) Make edits to your own listings using either of our mobile products; RealcompMobile and/or the RealcompMLS App. If you have listing edit rights, you can now make the following types of listing changes to your listings via our mobile products:
- Change your listing to Active
- Change your listing to CCS
- Change your listing to Pending
- Change your listing to Conditionally Withdrawn
- Change your listing to Unconditionally Withdrawn
- Change the Expiration Date of your listing
- Change the Price of your on-market listing
- Change the Remarks fields (max. characters of 1,000) on your listing
- Note: The ability to change your listings to Sold is expected to come in a future release - please watch for news related to this down the road.
Being able to modify your listings using our mobile products should make performing listing edits remotely (away from your office or home computers) that much easier!
2) Additionally, with listing edit rights, you can now edit your own Sold listings through RCO3®. Previously, once a listing was changed to the Sold status, Realcomp involvement was required for all subsequent listing edits. However, based on this most recent round of installed enhancements, the only listing edits that continue to require Realcomp data entry on Sold listings are Sale Price and Sale Date. This expanded functionality offers much more flexibility to users in making corrections on Sold listings.
3) View the Original MLS # (assigned by the originating MLS) on data share listings, in addition to the Realcomp MLS # when using any of the "full" listing displays. The Original MLS # field now appears right next to the MLS Source field. How can the display of this field help you? When you have the Original MLS # for a data share listing (i.e. let's say a colleague from a data sharing partner provides this to you), you can quickly locate that listing in RCO3® by using the Search Widget on the Homepage and an asterisk before the Original MLS # (i.e. * 31318925).