WHAT DOES REALCOMP’S MLS DATA COVERAGE LOOK LIKE?
Our MLS coverage area is defined as the “entire state of Michigan”, which means our MLS Subscribers are required to submit all Michigan listings to Realcomp for MLS publication. Currently there are over 12,000 REALTOR® Subscribers participating in Realcomp.
Our computer system houses over 3-million on and off market listings, plus we have access to thousands of additional listings through our data share partners.
Our MLS Database includes…
- Over 3,018,953 on and off market properties from all over the state of Michigan (and some from out of state)
- Over 1,123,203 historically recorded properties – older than 10 years
- Over 14,591,258 online photos
- Over 229,407 linked virtual tours
Map Color Key:
1. Dark green sections are areas served by Realcomp
2. Medium green sections are areas served by four separate MLS entities (Ann Arbor Board of REALTORS®, East Central (Flint) Assocation of REALTORS®, Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®, and Shiawassee Association of REALTORS®)
3. Lighter green are areas served by the Michigan Regional Information Center (previously known as SWMRIC).