1. Realcomp REALTORS® represent nearly 50% of Michigan REALTORS®! Additionally, through our current data sharing initiatives, it's estimated that an additional 42% of the state's professionals have access to Realcomp MLS data. That’s 92% of Michigan’s REALTORS® helping you to sell your listings and paying you to sell theirs.
2. Realcomp delivers the MOST real property data (listing data, sales data, publicly recorded data), hands-down, than any other real estate data provider in Michigan! Realcomp also cleanses this data through many different automated processes (i.e. the removal of duplicate listings, PIN number corrections for successful data integrations, data field accuracy checks, listing photo checks, listing attachment checks, etc.) to ensure it's as complete and accurate as possible.
3. Benefit from Realcomp's Lead-Generation Power! It's through Realcomp's lead-generation associations that our subscribers (and their clients) find success -- consisting of listing syndication to the top four (4) national real estate portals (Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and Homes.com), Realcomp Brokers and Agents promoting Realcomp listings through their websites and Realcomp's IDX search offerings, tens of thousands of prospects accessing Realcomp listings at any given time through auto e-mails and other tools provided by Realcomp REALTORS®, and listing promotion through MoveInMichigan.com (Realcomp's public-facing website).
4. Realcomp provides public record data (land, tax, and supplementary data [deeds, assessor data, etc. when available]) for the entire State of Michigan! Skip the lines and/or online fees at the municipalities, create unlimited lists and labels for your target marketing, and thoroughly research specific properties and/or neighborhoods before following-up with potential sellers.
5. Realcomp has an extensive list of data sharing partners. No other MLS provider in Michigan offers the same access that Realcomp does. This translates into you being able to successfully list and/or sell throughout the state of Michigan. Why not expand your borders to encompass more of the state you are licensed in? Our data sharing partners include:
- Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS®
- East Central (Flint) Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Great Lakes Repository (GLR)
- Michigan Regional Information Center—MichRIC (west side of state)
- Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS (Traverse City area)
- Data Sharing across North America through the CoreLogic Data Co-op
6. Realcomp provides dedicated Customer Care Support via Phone, Email, and Chat—SEVEN (7) days per week. This support is provided by Realcomp's highly trained Customer Care staff—who are located right here in Michigan.
7. Realcomp REALTORS® have access to products that integrate with MLS and Public Record Data—to simplify and streamline your workload. Examples include:
8. Realcomp REALTORS® have access to many unlimited transaction-related features other providers offer sparingly. These include: online forms, electronic signatures (Authentisign), document storage, document faxing, transactions, and more through the Transaction Desk suite of products. This is a Realcomp core service (available at no additional cost).
- Realcomp's Listing Input Module
- Realcomp's Public Record Data collection (PRD)
- Realist - CoreLogic's Public Record Data Platform
- Realtors Property Resource (RPR)
- Down Payment Resource (DPR)
- The Data Co-op - CoreLogic's Data Sharing Platform
- 20+ years of historical property records
- Cloud CMA
9. Realcomp REALTORS® have access to apps! The RealcompMLS App provides a robust MLS experience anywhere you have your mobile device and Internet connectivity. It enables fast searching of MLS data, access to public records, REALTOR® branding, and collaboration between REALTORS® and your clients (who can also access the app through the consumer login). The Realcomp Mortgage App allows you to create unlimited loan amortizations and in a variety of ways.
10. Realcomp REALTORS® have access to more products and services than we can possibly list…OK, we’ll try!
Learn more about us! Download a copy of our Statement of Services packet.
Speak to a Realcomp representative by calling (866) 553-3430. We are pleased to talk with you about the unique value proposition that ONLY REALCOMP PROVIDES to Michigan REALTORS®.