Realcomp, Michigan’s largest MLS which now serves over 15,800 REALTORS® has partnered with Homesnap to provide the top-rated Homesnap Pro app to its MLS subscribers and share its listings on Homesnap.com, the public-facing site of the Broker Public Portal (BPP).
Over 150 multiple listing services (MLSs) across the country provide Homesnap as a subscriber benefit and receive non-chargeable leads from the consumer search platform.
Homesnap is the public-facing brand of the Broker Public Portal, an industry initiative to provide a national home search platform powered by real-time MLS data that follows Fair Display Guidelines.
“We are excited that Realcomp has made the commitment to support BPP with Homesnap. “Their agents will benefit greatly from having Homesnap Pro on their phones, and their clients will enjoy a search platform that provides accurate, real-time MLS information and connects them with their agent in a collaborative, user-friendly environment,” said Steve Barnes, Co-Founder of Homesnap.
“Our teaming with Homesnap is a win-win for our MLS subscribers and Realcomp,” said Ms. Karen S. Kage, CEO, Realcomp. “Our REALTORS® continually express their needs for dynamic mobile apps and we believe Homesnap Pro is a great solution for them. The ability to search and view accurate property information easily on mobile platforms will benefit all who rely on our MLS data throughout the Southeast Michigan region.”
Some Homesnap Pro features include:
- Real-time MLS data on the go, including the ability to search listings by address, street, commute time, zip code, map, school zones, MLS ID and more
- Agent-only MLS data, such as commission splits, showing instructions and confidential listing information
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, similar active listings, recent sales comps, lot boundaries, etc.
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent activity, sales and deal flow
- In-app messaging with clients and/or other agents
- Automated, customizable email marketing to clients and contacts
- Digital marketing tools, such as the ability to advertise listings across the most popular networks, including Google, Facebook, Instagram and Waze
- Rapid Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from your mobile phone
- In-app integration with ShowingTime and CSS
Homesnap is made available to Realcomp REALTORS® at no additional charge and is included in your Realcomp MLS Subscription.
Realcomp MLS Subscribers should expect to receive an email from Homesnap.com on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 that invites you to “Confirm Your Account”. Once you have clicked the account confirmation link and completed the necessary steps, plan to visit Realcomp’s Homesnap University Webpage for access to Homesnap tutorials, webinars, printables, and podcasts. There is a wealth of Homesnap support and learning-related resources available for you there!
Lastly, plan to attend an introductory Homesnap webinar (details in flyer) specifically for Realcomp REALTORS® on Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 3:00 p.m to 4:30 p.m. Go here to register for the webinar and happy home snapping!