RCO3® was enhanced last week via a software upgrade -- to version 8.3.5. The new version includes several improvements that have been suggested along the way by RCO3/Matrix system users. We’re pleased to share them with you and will highlight them in more detail in the coming days.
- Speed Bar: When entering MLS numbers into the Speed Bar, your results will display in the same exact sequence
- Map Tool: A Freehand Map Shape Drawing Tool is now available
- Criteria Tab: Now displays as enabled after using the Refine > Narrow tool
- Shopping Carts: Now allow for listings from cross-property searches to saved in carts.
- Listing Notes (made through Auto Emails) are now Printable
- Driving Directions are now available in My Listings and the Concierge Approval Screen
- Print Preview of “Multi-Map” Display: Now has interactive map, which can be adjusted on the print preview page before printing
- News Widget: Now offers a Print button
- New Print Header/Footer Options: Now offers the ability to choose “header/footer only” rather than just all or nothing
- Market Watch Refresh Button:This button updates the market watch counts, no longer requiring the user to log off and back on to accomplish this