If you have listings, then you may have leads waiting for you in your free Homes.com account. Homes.com attracts millions of buyers, sellers, and renters searching for their next home on a monthly basis. Homes.com has direct syndication with Realcomp, so getting your listings on Homes.com is easy and free.
Three steps you'll want to take to enhance your Homes.com account:
- Complete your Homes.com profile. This allows visitors to find information related to the services you offer and how they can contact you.
- Verify your lead delivery email to make sure you get the inquiries about your listings. You can also opt in to receive text alerts.
- Set up your contact lists and leads to receive the free monthly newsletter Homes.com offers to all MLS partners.
What's in it for me?
- FREE Listing Leads: Advertise yourself and your listings on Homes.com with all consumer inquiries coming back to you, the listing agent! You will be clearly branded on your properties.
- Manage All Your Leads: Turn those leads into active customers with the free Homes.com Lead Management System.
- Manage Your Customers: Take advantage of the integrated, pre-packaged email marketing campaigns and free monthly newsletter for your contacts with fresh content written by Homes.com each month.
- Market Your Business: Your Homes.com profile prominently advertises your photo, logo, and business biography along with links to your website and social media accounts.
Simply login through the "Homes Connect" option, which now appears on the Realcomp Dashboard under the Partner Applications section.
Additionally, Realcomp's partnership with Homes.com enables our Broker Subscribers to easily syndicate listings to the Homes.com real estate website, one of the top five (5) real estate portals on the Internet which consumers visit for real estate listing data.
Homes.com has a Responsible Display policy that includes
- All listing inquiries are sent to the listing agent at no charge.
- Listing brokerage and agent are clearly identified on the listing detail page.
- Listing activity report - perfect to share with your clients.
- Listing data updated regularly from the MLS system.
Homes.com also offers a full suite of advertising and marketing tools to help your business.
Homes.com Advertising: Target buyers and seller at the city and zip code level and connect with engaged local consumers.
Social Media Management: From social account setup and regularly posted content to reputation monitoring and managed Facebook advertising campaigns, Homes.com has everything you need to manage your social media presence.
Agent Websites and SEO Services: Professional real estate websites that offer IDX searches to give buyers and sellers the complete local story on listings in your area. Homes.com also provides SEO services so buyers and sellers can find your website on Google.
Check out Marketing.Homes.com for more details.
Monthly Webinar Registration: https://go.homes/mlswebinar
Video Training Playlist: https://go.homes/mlstraining
Reviews from agents using Homes.com: https://go.homes/success
Last Modified: Thursday, November 7, 2019