Realcomp's MLS app provides everything consumers and REALTORS® need in a property search app—being able to access both MLS listing data and public record data from a smartphone and/or tablet by way of mobile-friendly technology. Highlights of the RealcompMLS app now include:
- Searches, saved searches, photos, maps, directions, and calculators
- Address searches that return both MLS and Public Record Data properties, with data type labels
- Ability to view parcel data for properties
- Limited listing edit capabilities for Listing Agents with listing edit rights
- Collaboration between REALTORS® and consumers when access is extended by the real estate agent to his/her clients—including chatting, and sharing listings, favorites, & notes
- Deep level integration with RCO3® for MLS Subscribing agents to see more...including off-markets, property history, contacts, & more
Search for "RealcompMLS" (no spaces between Realcomp and MLS) in the Apple App® or Google PlayTM Stores.
Once the app has been downloaded to your device, Consumers login through the "Consumer Login" tab. Realcomp MLS Subscribers login through the "Agent Login" tab.
The RealcompMLS app is the perfect way to access up-to-date MLS listing information in real-time and stay organized while being on the go.
Important Notice -- March 19, 2020: The RealcompMLS app is scheduled to be retired by Realcomp in December 2020. Realcomp MLS Subscribers have two great alternative options for meeting your mobile search and client collaboration needs; Homesnap and Remine. Please tryout both of these comprehensive mobile solutions as you decide which mobile product(s) to use in the future.