10 Great Reasons to Promote MoveinMichigan.com to Your Customers and Clients!
1. Always Up-to-Date: You can count on your listing data always being up-to-date on MoveInMichigan.com. That's because listing changes made in the MLS system are reflected on MoveInMichigan.com immediately after being processed.
2. Find More Details on MoveinMichigan.com Listings through the MLS system: Access MLS Data, Public Record Data, Historical Records, and more for properties featured on the site -- so you know as much or more than potential buyers who contact you for more information.
3. Easily Setup Your Listings on MoveInMichigan.com for Electronic "Showing Requests": You (or your Broker) have control over this feature, which allows consumers to request showings on your listings. This makes it easy for them - and easy for you to get properties scheduled for showings.
4. Leads Go to You Free of Charge: Leads generated from MoveinMichigan.com go directly to the Realcomp REALTORS® who listed the properties. Realcomp REALTORS® never pay Realcomp for leads generated from MoveinMichigan.com.
5. Company Branding & Agent Photos: Display your company logo and photo on your listings (free of charge). The Designated REALTOR® of your office has the ability to upload the logo and you have the ability to upload your photo through Realcomp. Realcomp REALTORS® are never charged for this service.
6. Foreclosure, Rental, and Open House Searches Available from Homepage: Consumers can search for foreclosures, rentals, and open houses immediately after visiting the site's homepage. Three (3) newer searches are available for these specific categories to make searching these types of properties quick and easy.
7. Promote Your Open Houses through MoveInMichigan: Simply post them in the MLS system and see them displayed automatically on MoveInMichigan.com, free of charge. They expire automatically too.
8. Comprehensive Search Capabilities: Consumers can search for properties any number of ways ... by MLS Number, Street, Address, City Name, Zip Code, School District, Map Area, and more. They can also search by Price, Beds, Baths, Year Built, Square Footage, Acreage and amenities such as Architecture, Lot Features, Garage, Basement, Fireplace, Pool, & more.
9. All Search Prompts Conveniently Located Along Left-Hand Side of the Screen: Upon clicking the "Search Listings" menu item, all search criteria is conveniently located along the left-hand side of the screen. This means fewer clicks are required to enter search criteria and view search results.
10. Informative Usage Statistics: Access usage statistics through Realcomp for the number of times your listings have been viewed by consumers from the MoveInMichigan.com website -- share this information with your customers!