RateMyAgent is a REALTOR review platform that allows you to generate, share, promote and syndicate client reviews on sold properties.
RateMyAgent technology offers:
- Comprehensive, visually appealing and personalized REALTOR® profile dashboards
- Client review request functionality, by agent invitation
- Listing review pages – each with unique web page/URLs for maximum searchability
- A Social Media Manager to efficiently share reviews to all social mediums
- The ability to aggregate positive reviews from other social and online platforms
- A Widget Review that allows for sharing review “code” to a REALTOR®’s website
Statistics clearly demonstrate the significance of online reviews in consumer decision-making, including in choosing a REALTOR®. According to BrightLocal, 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017, and 85% of consumers now trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
With RateMyAgent, Realcomp REALTORS® can benefit in the following ways:
- Capture positive ratings from past clients and promote them to future clients through your websites and social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) accounts.
- Invite sellers and/or buyers to rate you and post a review through RateMyAgent’s user-friendly interface.
- Your branding automatically appears on the rating and review, along with the sold date, sold price (if disclosing), and sold address of the property.
- Consumers, when posting a review, can choose to syndicate the review to Google.
- Copy reviews from other online rating sites (i.e. Yelp, Google, etc.) and paste them into your RateMyAgent account.
- Use the Setup Widget to automatically post reviews to your website.
- Improved Google rankings and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) based on the ratings and reviews you generate.
- Turn ratings and reviews into Google ads (an optional, chargeable service).
- Decide how much to spend and the duration of an ad based on your chosen market (up to 10 zip codes) and metrics that will be delivered.
Realcomp REALTORS® can get started with RateMyAgent:
- By logging into the Realcomp Dashboard and choosing the RateMyAgent icon.
- The basic service of RateMyAgent is included in your Realcomp MLS Subscription and is available to you at no additional cost.
Is Realcomp rating Realcomp MLS Subscribers? No. We are providing you with this tool so you can invite clients of your choice to rate you! See other RateMyAgent questions and answers in this Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document (PDF).
RateMyAgent is Australia’s leading REALTOR® review platform, with 80 percent of agents using the service, and over 600,000 reviews in total, and reviews for 1 in 3 homes sold in Australia. RateMyAgent launched in the US in 2018 and has a number of strategic partnerships with national MLS’s in development. They are the first review platform to be included in The NAR’s REach® Accelerator Program. RateMyAgent is listed on the Australian stock exchange (ASX: RMY). For more information, visit: www.ratemyagent.com
REach®: An accelerator program that helps launch innovative technology companies into the real estate marketplace.