Realcomp is pleased to make the CoreLogic MLS Data Co-op available to MLS Subscribers!
MLS Data Co-Op from CoreLogic® Market Linx® provides new tools, new reports, and a new way to access MLS listings. MLS Data Co-op features an innovative map-based interface that delivers a wealth of property information, and you’ll be happy to know it works on most popular browsers and platforms including Apple® Mac® and iPad™ products.
No one has more property data than CoreLogic. Their database covers 97% of all U.S. properties and is updated every single day. MLS Data Co-op gives you access to this best-in-class property information, including tax and assessment data, property characteristics, sales history, nearby comparable sales, community demographics, schools, and foreclosure*/REO data* all complemented with current trends and market intelligence.
Whether your client is relocating, searching for an investment property, or looking for that perfect vacation home, MLS Data Co-op lets you tap into the listing data you need. This isn’t the information clients see on public-facing sites, it’s the agent-to-agent information you need on the market, listings, neighborhood, and more.
BENEFITS & HIGHLIGHTS
- The MLS Data Co-op accesses data from several sources to provide you with a complete profile of a particular property.
The use of web gadgets to display listing details allows you to customize the information you want displayed in the order that best suits your needs.
- The map centric user interface provides you with instantaneous listing count and display of mapped results.
- The ability to search for listings within proximity to points of interest and major employers like universities, hospitals, schools, etc.
- The ability to search multiple feature and remarks fields with a single entry (based on data availability).
- Access to value-added reports including comps, demographics, foreclosures, etc. gives you a side-by-side view of foreclosure and listing data.
- Users have the ability to search, print, e-mail, and save listings in a unique manner utilizing virtually any browser, on various types of devices.
- Provides free access to RealAVM™ for fast, accurate property values. CoreLogic, the leading provider of automated valuation models (AVMs) to the mortgage industry, delivers more than a billion AVM models each month, including lender-quality AVM values to 18 of the top 20 mortgage lenders. This lets you preview the property values lenders are likely to see when evaluating buyers’ loan applications.
- The MLS Data Co-op is a vehicle that can be used to facilitate data sharing between cooperating MLSs. Earlier this year (January, 2013), the Realcomp Board of Governors reaffirmed their commitment to expand Realcomp's data sharing initiative with additional MLS organizations throughout the state, and beyond those borders. In April, 2013, in conjunction with the launch of this service, Realcomp invited the Association Executives of each REALTOR-affiliated Board, Association, and/or MLS in Michigan to share data with Realcomp through the MLS Data Co-op and/or RPR platforms. We look forward to dialoguing with them about these new opportunities and will keep you informed of their responses.
REALCOMP SUBSCRIBER ACCESS
- Access the MLS Data Co-op through the "Additional Data" menu item in RCO3®.
- Access the MLS Data Co-op through the links that appear on the actual listings in RCO3®.
- Access the MLS Data Co-op through Realcomp’s Clareity Security software by clicking the MLS Data Co-op logo on the Dashboard.
REALCOMP SUBSCRIBER SUPPORT
- As with all products integrated with the Realcomp MLS, Realcomp provides 1st level support on the MLS Data Co-op. Please call us at (866) 553-3430 or e-mail us or e-mail us if you have any questions about this product.
MLS DATA CO-OP RESOURCES