We receive feedback regularly from REALTORS® letting us know how much they enjoy receiving the “End of Showing Notification” with Sentrilock Electronic Lockboxes.
In the event that you find you are not receiving notifications, our customer support team has compiled a list to help you troubleshoot. You may NOT receive the “End of Showing Notification” in the following instances:
- ❖ A One Day Code was used to open the lockbox.
- ❖ The showing agent does not have his/her cell # entered in Realcomp's MMSI module (which automatically updates the SentriKey website and app).
- ❖ The showing agent’s geo location services are turned off causing the “90 minute unconfirmed” notification to be sent instead.
- ❖ The showing agent is outside of cellular coverage for 2 or more hours after the showing.
- ❖ The Showing Notifications are disabled for the listing agent.
To turn on Showing Notifications for the Listing Agent:
The Showing Notification settings can be turned on through
lb.Sentrilock.com ➔ My Account ➔ Preferences