Docs+ August Updates:
The following Docs+ Updates were completed in August. You now have the ability to:
- A history of sent signings.
- Ability to cancel sent signings.
- Ability to see the status of signings.
- A pdf of the finalized document in the “done” email.
- Ability to see status of signers in a session.
For more information regarding these updates, please see the expanded topics below:
- Add E-sign Sent History in Transactions
You will now be able to clearly see within your transaction folder a list of all sent signing sessions on a particular transaction. This solves the concern of being uncertain or forgetting which documents have already been sent. You can now easily navigate to this section by clicking into a transaction and selecting the “E-sign” tab.
- Ability to cancel a signing session:
You can now cancel a signing session in the event things change or you no longer want your client to sign a particular document. All parties will receive an email notification informing the session was cancelled. It will also appear in their e-sign history as a cancelled session.
- Automated statuses of sent documents
The status of signing will now be automated based on the actions taken by the signer.
- In Progress: A signing session has been sent but not completed
- Cancelled: A signing session was cancelled by agent
- Complete: All parties have signed or denied the signing session
- At end of e-sign session include a copy of PDF in the email
Based on popular demand, you can now have a pdf copy of the signed document included in the final email when all parties have signed. At the end of the signing session, you will receive an email informing you that all parties have signed along with a copy of the PDFs associated with the signing session. Note: For larger documents, you will need to login to download.
- Ability to see status of signers in a session
To see this status update, navigate to the transaction folder, click e-sign and select the specific e-sign folder to review a list of all details regarding a signing session. This update will make it easier to see who has signed, who needs to sign and who has received the signing session.