Realcomp Grows Its SentriLock Reciprocity Footprint for the Benefit of MLS Subscribers
Realcomp has recently grown its SentriLock reciprocity reach to include these 9 boards & associations located in the southern half of the Michigan mitt:
- Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS®
- Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Jackson Area Association of REALTORS®
- Lenawee County Association of REALTORS®
- Montcalm County Association of REALTORS®
- Southeastern Border Association of REALTORS® (Monroe County and Down River Area)
- West Central Association of REALTORS®
This means Realcomp MLS Subscribers can schedule appointments on properties that have SentriLock electronic lockboxes issued by these organizations and access them (via their credentials) using the SentriKey app. In turn, REALTOR® members of these organizations can schedule appointments on properties listed through Realcomp that have Realcomp-issued SentriLock electronic lockboxes and access them (via their credentials) using the SentriKey app.
These reciprocal agreements will make it easier for Realcomp REALTORS® to show properties in neighboring markets and to provide property access to your REALTOR® peers working in these same areas.